Saturday, September 29, 2012

sneak peek into my job

Have I ever told you how much I love my job? I have been doing what I am doing for the past 8 years.... This baby of mine' BANG!' is soon approaching a decade and still going strong...lol.
I wake up every morning with a smile. I thank God for the blessings. Through my job, I meet so many people and I get to learn a lot from them. I am not doing this job for MONEY.... money is just a result but trust me I would have still do it today even if it did not pay me a dime. Thank God it is my bread n butter.... hahahahahahaha

Well, let me just share with you some fun- behind the scene pix..... i found them in my ipod...





We were at the Golden Tulip hotel. Taking photoes for the cover issue- 42 . Our cover models, Mange and Shamim and we did interviews etc etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment