Saturday, September 29, 2012

My day in Arusha

Jamani Arusha ladies are Boooooomba mbaya! they got beauty and brains. I've had a wonderful time at the networking event. I was touched by Nakaaya speech. She's a down to earth and very talented woman. Watch her space she's coming back with a BAAAAAAANG! I guarantee that.



So there were like 50 women and later on as the sun was coming down, more women had come to the event. I had my speech, yes of course I will share here with you. At first I was nervous, but as soon as I hold the mike and I had my ipad on the podium, I was flowing...Truly I thank God, because, apart from the speech that i prepared, God just gave me points, and words to talk to my fellow women.
I left the event very inspired and I am so sure all the women who attended this event would say the same too.

My sincere appreciation goes to madam Monika Luwondo (sounds like Monica Lewinsky...lol), Carol and Cole Caryn. I'll tell you more about these women soon. These three musketeers are the reason behind me coming to Arusha.  I can't thank them enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment